The Human Capital and Training Solution (HCaTS) contract is the result of a partnership between The U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the General Services Administration (GSA). The initiative creates the joint management of a new strategically sourced, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) government-wide contract to support OPM’s Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program, and provides customized human capital management and training services to all agencies. The HCaTS contracts provide federal agencies with a reliable, flexible, fast and efficient way to obtain best value solutions for their complex human capital and training service requirements.
Monster Government Solutions provides Federal agencies will a full range of customized solutions for training and development, human capital strategy, and organizational performance improvement in the following Key Service Areas:
- Improving the management of human capital in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines and accomplishing their assigned critical missions;
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of critical business processes;
- Providing optimal professional development opportunities to the Federal workforce;
- Undertaking effective change management initiatives;
- Developing effective metrics to assess progress in carrying out human capital strategies; and
- Maximizing the return on investment in training and development, human capital, and organizational performance improvements.
HCaTS Key Personnel
- Contractual Point of Contact:
Senior Director of Contracts
- Technical Point of Contact:
Tim Lagan, PhD
Director of Professional Services
Monster Government Solutions' Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS)