What are Veteran Talent Portals?
Veteran Talent Portals offer employers the opportunity to build customized career sites to recruit candidates directly from Military.com. They match participants with resources, veterans with available jobs, and employers with the right talent through an engaging, interactive experience on their desktops or mobile devices.
How do Veteran Talent Portals work?
Whether at home or on-the-go former service members can access valuable resources to develop their current career, explore a new career path, or actively pursue new career opportunities that match their skills.
What do Veteran Talent Portals accomplish?
Veteran Talent Portals allow you to showcase your support for recruiting and retaining veterans. It highlights your core values and puts job opportunities for veterans front and center.
Why are Veteran Talent Portals unique?
Only Military.com has more than 10 million veteran members. It offers employers the opportunity to use content marketing strategies and creative expertise to reach veteran candidates. Veteran Talent Portals offer:
- Superior Experience: Tell your story on a dedicated landing page with an overview, videos, articles, and veteran employee success stories.
- Enhanced Outreach: Integrate your social media networks, and let veteran job seekers connect to you in additional ways.
- A Custom Approach: Customize your portal to match your company's look and feel, so it fits in with your brand and messaging.
- Creative Assistance: Create your digital presence and produce content that appeals the best to job seekers.
- Analytics: Keep track of your site's performance with in-depth analytics and understand job seekers' behavior.
- Promotion: Advertise your brand within Military.com's newsletters. You can also get promoted as a featured employer on the Military.com Veteran Employment Center.