Develop Structures and Strategies to Equip Leaders With the Ability to Manage Diversity
What is WIN Insights?
WIN Insights is a diversity and inclusion support platform that helps individuals, teams, and organizations perform better together by accelerating the adoption of identity, diversity, and inclusion principles in new ways.
How Does WIN Insights Work?
WIN Insights is a software as a service technology that can be used alone or with an organization’s LMS. The platform is an integrated set of tools and resources.
What Does WIN Insights Accomplish?
WIN Insights takes you from plan to action by helping:
- Achieve workplace diversity.
- Recruit from a diverse qualified group of potential applicants to secure a high-performing workforce drawn from all segments of society.
- Cultivate a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility, and fairness to enable individuals to contribute to their full potential and boost retention.
- Develop structures and strategies to equip leaders with the ability to manage diversity. It helps measure results and refine approaches on the basis of real data and institutionalize a culture of inclusion.
- Mitigate risk.
- Build a representative workforce.
- Reduce backlash driven by old regulations.
- Remove barriers to entry and promotion.
- Shatter perceptions and misconceptions.
How is WIN Insights Unique?
Only WIN Insights uses identity to leverage diversity and inclusion principles in new ways. WIN Insights is a living entity and relates directly to every employee, and to the organization as a whole. And you’re never more than a click away from D&I experts and peers. WIN Insights:
- Was created by OD and diversity subject matter experts and practitioners.
- Provides consistent language and approach to ensure leaders, employees, and D&I staff are exposed to the same key concepts, language, and tools to foster alignment.
- Collects and delivers aggregate data from assessments embedded in eLearning modules.
- Unifies HR, D&I, EEO, civil rights, OMWI, and L&D functions related to identity, diversity, and inclusion.
Highlights From the Conference, "Diversity and Inclusion in Government Today
and OPM's Vision from the Future"