Serve WIOA Core Programs With this State-of-the-Art Employment Platform
What is a Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution?
The Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution integrates online, self-service tools with one-to-one services that allow state governments to better engage employers and citizens, as well as enable regional workforce development boards to better serve clients.
How does a Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution work?
The Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution serves:
- Job Seekers — Receive access to a wealth of career-planning tools, including a resume builder, career-path advice, education and training materials, budget calculators, skills assessments, and more.
- Employers — Tap into a single source of talent where Monster’s massive resume database and patented advanced-search technology combine to quickly and intelligently match the right candidates with open positions.
- Workforce Development Boards — Access a secure and powerful case management workflow and reporting platform that easily integrates with other workforce resources.
What does a Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution accomplish?
The Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution improves the lives of citizens and spurs economic development by connecting people with jobs faster.
This solution empowers workforce development boards to effectively serve Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) core programs such as adult and dislocated workers, youth workforce activities, vocational rehabilitation, training, and other services.
The solution promotes efficiency by utilizing best-in-class technologies across the board. This methodology makes our self-service tools more intuitive for end users, and enables data-driven decision-making through reporting. As a result, you get up-to-the-minute information about achievements, compliance, and trends helping you with your WIOA reporting.
The Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution drives employer engagement by providing tools to overcome an employers' biggest challenges — finding skilled employees quickly and efficiently. Using advanced-search technology, the Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution dramatically reduces the time required to search through expansive resume databases, helping employers and workforce development professionals sort, rank, and manage resumes to help find the best talent for each opening.
Why is Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution unique?
Only a Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution can provide valuable access to the Monster.com resume database and leverage the Monster brand for increased participation. Maximizing employer engagement increases the likelihood that people who are unemployed or underemployed will be matched successfully with a local employer.
States receive a best value solution by providing the highest overall return on investment based on the following factors:
- Technology provided in the solution will get more people to work faster
- Leveraging Monster resources will result in faster realization of system efficiencies
- Monster provides unique value to employers
- Leveraging the Monster brand will drive user adoption and engagement
- Monster’s solution is highly extensible
Is the Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution complaint with accessibility guidelines?
The Monster Labor Exchange and Case Management Solution meets W3C web accessibility guidelines and complies with American Disabilities Act standards including section 508. The solution has all of the standard accessibility features that are considered best practices, and the design ensures that the solution passes required 508 testing. Furthermore, the system meets accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0) to ensure that everyone attempting to use the system can have the best experience possible.