Sharing Certificates with MHME
In support of the continuing efforts to increase collaboration and leverage the combined power between federal agencies, MonsterGov has published a how-to guide on sharing certificates, as enabled by the Competitive Service Act (CSA). We hope to assist our MHME clients in leveraging the CSA to access the best-qualified candidates and better meet their talent goals.
In this guide, we offer instructions and examples to set up your agency’s federal talent acquisition system, MHME, to quickly and easily share certificates, including:
- adding a new announcement type
- updating templates with shared certificate language
- allowing candidates to opt-in
- using Data Mining on certificates to only include opt-ins
- sending certificates to non-MHME agencies
- tips for agencies leveraging USAJOBS' Talent Pool
While this guide was developed based on the CSA, it is the responsibility of each agency to review the requirements of OPM against their specific agency’s hiring needs and determine the best approach to implementing a shared certificate program. This is only one way to do it!