Source Candidates From a Broad Range of Diversity Career Websites and Media Outlets
What is the Monster Diversity Network?
With more organizations than ever focused on workforce diversity and inclusion, the Monster Diversity Network helps you supercharge your diversity hiring.
How does the Monster Diversity Network work?
The Monster Diversity Network channels diverse candidates straight to your inbox, sourced from a wide range of diversity career websites and media partnerships, including:
- AsianMBA International
- Huffington Post Black Voices
- Huffington Post Latino Voices
- Huffington Post Queer Voices
- Huffington Post Women
Products within the Monster Diversity Network include:
- Targeted Job Ads — Extend your reach to select members of the Monster Diversity Network and help meet EEO/AA/OFCCP compliance objectives with diversity job ads that mirror your Monster jobs.
- Precision Resume Searches — Tap into more than 5.2 million resumes from Monster users who have identified themselves as diverse.
- Exclusive Media Advertising — Target and engage an audience with a range of media offerings across Monster channels.
What does the Monster Diversity Network accomplish?
A more inclusive workforce is proven to help boost organizational innovation, creativity, and performance. Monster Diversity Network helps you reach diversity seekers through our exclusive community of career websites and media partnerships.
Why is the Monster Diversity Network unique?
The Monster Diversity Network aggregates multiple destination sites where you are most likely to find and recruit diverse candidates, making your job easier. The Monster Diversity Network extends your recruiting reach to millions of unique visitors through Monster’s exclusive community.