Federal Contract Vehicles
There are several ways we work federal agencies
Monster Government Solutions holds a variety of Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), and Federal Supply Schedules. These contract vehicles help to simplify the acquisition process for U.S. federal agencies seeking to procure innovative human capital management technology and services in support of mission goals.
Monster Government Solutions holds a GSA Schedule 70 Contract for General Purpose IT Software and Services, a 738x Contract for Human Resources & EEO Services, and a Human Capital and Training Solution (HCaTS) Contract. Through these schedules, you can find our human capital products and professional services under pre-negotiated terms and conditions. These schedules provide special pricing for agencies eligible to buy from GSA sources.
Below are the notable contracts, schedules, and vehicles Monster Government Solutions currently holds.
Pre-Competed Human Resources Line of Business (HRLOB) Contract Vehicles
- U.S. Department of the Treasury CareerConnector Blanket Purchase Agreement
- U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) Interior Business Center (IBC) Blanket Purchase Agreement
Agency-Specific Blanket Purchase Agreements
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Blanket Purchase Agreement
- U.S. Department of State Blanket Purchase Agreement
Federal Supply Schedules
- General Services Administration GSA Schedule 70 (IT)
- General Services Administration GSA Schedule 738x (HR)
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs)
- GSA and OPM Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) SEWP V Subcontractor to Merlin International
For more information about how to leverage these contract vehicles, please contact us or call Monster Government Solutions at 703-269-4900.
Are you a small business interested in working with Monster Government Solutions on future opportunities? Let’s connect.