Today’s talent pool is complex. The way candidates find information, search for jobs, and engage with potential employers is changing, and federal recruiters are challenged to keep up.
In order to reach, attract, and engage younger generations to close the federal talent gap, agencies need to highlight open positions on platforms that best reach next-gen talent—and today that means embracing digital and mobile channels.
To capture their attention, agencies must tell a compelling story that appeals to younger candidates—highlighting opportunities that offer more than just a paycheck.
Monster can help your agency by:
- Engaging Top Talent with our online and social recruiting tools, social job ads and powerful search technology. We put your openings in front of next generation talent on the social and mobile platforms where they live, online.
- Delivering a Powerful Brand Experience through online career sites, a customizable, agency-branding platform that ties your mission to what candidates are looking for, through a streamlined, user-friendly experience in line with what next-generation talent has come to expect from employers.
- Capturing Prospects and Keeping Them Engaged through tailored communications that direct them to the right opportunities and prompt them to apply on USAJobs.com, increasing hiring success rates.
- Meet Talent Where They Are, through our social media and text recruitment tools that can help you quickly find and engage the best candidates on the platforms they really use.
By 2022, more than 25% of U.S. workers will be 55 years old or older. Learn more about how Monster can help your agency reach, attract, and engage your next-generation of talent.
- New Grads and the Job Search
- Attracting Next Generation Talent Infographic
- The Government’s Quest to Attract (and keep) Millennials
- Your Employer Brand: A Monster Guide
- A Guide to a Changing Workforce
- Attract Millenials with Your Employer Branding
- Digital Pocket Guide for Recruiting Next Generation Talent