Easily Manage the Candidate Pipeline
What is Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding?
Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding helps organizations find the right talent by increasing visibility into the applicant pipeline and communicating better with applicants, candidates, and hiring managers to improve overall quality of each hire and accelerate the onboarding process.
How does Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding work?
Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding streamlines and accelerates the onboarding process by automating application-to-hire systems with an easy-to-use dashboard. Employers can:
- Create and manage unlimited forms for requisitions, resumes, applications, and OFCCP and EEOC compliance.
- Create unlimited, dynamic workflows with configurable approval chains.
- Seamlessly share requisitions through social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Provide the option for job seekers to apply via mobile devices.
- Use dashboard widgets to streamline acquisition and onboarding processes.
- Create unique recruiting campaigns with multiple branded career portals.
- Use single sign-on with our comprehensive API.
What does Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding accomplish?
Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding provides a cost-effective solution for organizations that require a standard system of record that can be localized and configured to meet the unique needs of each division, geographical location, or individual needs of the recruiter.
Why is Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding unique?
Unified integration within Monster Talent Management offers a holistic and comparative view of your potential employees to help you make better hiring decisions and streamline the onboarding process.