Let Monster Assess Your Training Needs and Design Curriculum
What is Monster Professional Development Training?
Monster Professional Development Training courses provide classroom-based instruction related to a variety of human capital topics, including job analysis/applicant assessment, category rating, and structured interviewing. Our team is available to customize training course content to align with agency-specific policies/processes or develop new courses to meet emerging needs.
How does Monster Professional Development Training work?
Each course combines lecture, quizzes, and hands-on/interactive exercises to serve a range of learning styles and enhance retention of the course content. Our off-shelf-courses can be delivered onsite at your agency or at our training facility in McLean, Virginia. When developing custom training courses for your agency, Monster trainers use the ADDIE instruction model:
- Assess Training Needs — Define goals, identify target learners, assess proficiencies, and identify challenges.
- Design Curriculum — Develop a training outline to ensure course content will meet client needs.
- Develop Training — Create training materials according to the design outline and revise based on client feedback.
- Implement Training — Implement in accordance with agency preferences and goals.
- Evaluate Training — Gather participant ratings for all course facets including content, delivery, and outcomes.
What does Monster Professional Development Training accomplish?
Monster Professional Development Training is most beneficial for agencies seeking to maintain a current knowledge of human capital topics or attempting to increase standardization of organizational processes. Monster Professional Development Training can enhance workforce proficiency while ensuring compliance with industry standards and best practices.
Why is Monster Professional Development Training unique?
Monster’s team of experienced industrial/organizational psychologists provide human capital training and consulting services to meet the needs of a diverse client base. Our trainers have facilitated courses for hundreds of federal HR professionals and hiring managers, consistently achieving strong satisfaction ratings from attendees.