Serve WIOA Core Programs With this State-of-the-Art Employment Platform
What is Monster Works?
Monster Works is the comprehensive, integrated labor exchange and case management solution that is transforming the way job seekers and employers connect. It is configurable, easy-to-use, and specifically aligned to the workforce development mission and brand of your state or region. Monster Works integrates online, self-service and on demand tools with one-to-one services that allow state governments to powerfully engage job seekers and employers, as well as enable regional Workforce Development Boards (WDBs) to better serve clients.
How does Monster Works serve end users?
Monster Works serves:
- Job Seekers — Receive access to a wealth of career-planning tools, including a resume builder, career-path advice, education and training materials, budget calculators, skills assessments, and more.
- Employers — Tap into a single source of talent where Monster’s massive resume database and patented advanced-search technology combine to quickly and intelligently match the right candidates with open positions.
- Workforce Development Boards — Access a secure and powerful case management workflow and reporting platform that easily integrates with other workforce resources.
What does Monster Works accomplish?
Monster Works improves the lives of citizens and spurs economic development by getting people on the job, faster.
This solution empowers WDBs to effectively serve Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) core programs such as adult and dislocated workers, youth workforce activities, vocational rehabilitation, and training and services, and more.
The solution promotes efficiency by utilizing best-in-class technologies across the board. This methodology makes our self-service tools more intuitive for end users, and enables data-driven decision-making through reporting. As a result, you get up-to-the-minute information about achievements, compliances, and trends helping you with your WIOA reporting.
Monster Works drives employer engagement by providing tools to overcome an employer’s biggest challenge — finding skilled employees quickly and efficiently. Using advanced-search technology, Monster Works dramatically reduces the time required to search through expansive resume databases, helping employers and workforce development professionals sort, rank, and manage resumes to help find the best talent for each opening.
Why is Monster Works unique?
Only Monster Works can provide valuable access to the Monster.com resume database and leverage the Monster brand for increased participation. Maximizing employer engagement increases the likelihood that people who are unemployed or underemployed will be matched successfully with a local employer.
States receive a best value solution by providing the highest overall return on investment based on the following factors:
- Innovative technology gets more people to work, faster
- Workforce system expertise means enhanced solution efficiencies
- Unique Monster tools drive employer engagement
- Trusted Monster brand accelerates user engagement and adoption
- Integrations allow for highly extensible solution
- Overall design is intuitive and easy-to-use
- Streamlined workflows empower staff to focus on people
Is Monster Works complaint with accessibility guidelines?
Monster Works meets W3C web accessibility guidelines and complies with American Disabilities Act standards including section 508. The solution has all of the standard accessibility features that are considered best practices, and the design ensures that the solution passes required 508 testing. Furthermore, the system meets accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0) to ensure that everyone attempting to use the system can have the best experience possible.